Boiler room - a system of devices designed to convert water into saturated steam by heating water or steam heated to a temperature above the boiling point of water, thereby heating apartments and other premises. Chemical energy is converted into thermal energy in boilers. In this case, water in special boilers is heated by this energy and turns into the necessary steam. The steam is then transferred to certain objects through water pipes. The steam moving in the pipes separates a certain amount of heat from itself and turns back into water and returns to the boiler. In large and spacious buildings, it is more convenient to install an independent boiler room. The boiler room is the brain of the heating system. Includes boiler and other equipment.Therefore, the boiler room must be designed taking into account the needs of the building.
In order for the boiler room in the building to be economical, it must have the following characteristics:
- This should be clear.
- Sufficient ventilation must be provided.
- It should be next to the chimney.
- It must be able to store a sufficient amount of fuel in suitable conditions.
- There must be enough space for the boiler and other equipment.
- It must be freely accessible both inside and outside the building.
ISTEK has many years of experience in the installation of boiler systems.